We invite you to become a patron of Lofthouse 2000 Brass Band, helping to ensure its future through music, encouragement, free tuition and provision of instruments provided to young people in the area.
The band operates entirely independently and relies exclusively on its own fund raising efforts through concerts, donations and various other enterprises.
You can help by becoming a Patron!
Music, instruments and equipment are expensive items, but are essential for the band’s continued success and patrons fees will help towards these costs.
We desperately require instruments for the beginners (of all ages) to join the bands. The joy of youngsters playing gives pleasure not only to the child, but also those listening. They learn not only to play. but also self-discipline, team-work and commitment. Much is made today of anti-social attitudes, but this is never said of music groups.
Donation and Gift Aid
If you are a UK tax payer then Gift Aid is an excellent way of increasing your gift at no extra costs to yourself, by 25%. Simply complete the Gift Aid declaration Form.
Benefits from membership:
- The satisfaction of supporting Lofthouse 2000, its ‘B’ Band and the junior groups in promoting live music in the area.
- A free ticket per patron to the Patron’s Concert, including a pre-concert reception.
- Recognition of your generosity in concert programmes.
- The facility to vote for your favourite piece of music at the Patron’s Concert from a selected list.
- Quarterly Newsletters.
- An invitation to attend arranged coffee and open rehearsal mornings.
- An invitation to attend selected band events, e.g. BBQ/Race nights.
- An early notification of concerts and band events.
Individual – £8
Couple – £13
Corporate – £25
You are able to join at any time of the year. Methods of payment can be cash or cheque made payable to Lofthouse 2000 Brass Band.